The Refrigeration Committee is appointed by the President-Elect.
The responsibilities of this committee typically include:
- Cooperating with, coordinating efforts with and seeking advice from the Chapter Technology Transfer Regional Vice Chair and Regional Refrigeration Chair
- Promoting the interests and activities of those ASHRAE members whose primary concern is refrigeration
- Assisting the Chapter Technology Transfer Committee with chapter-sponsored seminars and monthly meeting speakers
- Assisting the Student Activities Committee in making arrangements with area educational institutions for continuing education courses and by other available means
- Cooperating with the Membership Promotion Committee chair in identifying potential new members who are refrigeration-oriented